skip to main page content
Parents can send money to their students quickly and easily using these three options.

Campus Spending Account

With a major credit card, money can be deposited into a students CSA account through the ACES portal:

  • Select the "Campus Card Guest Deposit" tab
  • Choose the "Deposit Funds" link
  • Enter your student's 800 number
  • Fill out the form, and be sure to select "CSA" under the "Fund" field
  • Your student will receive the funds in a few minutes

Personal Checks

The Alfred campus store cashes personal checks up to $50.00 (picture ID is required). We do not cash personal checks the last week of every semester.

Western Union

The Alfred campus store is a Western Union Agent.
You can either send money from your closest Western Union outlet or from   

For security reasons, students will need to fill out Western Union paperwork and present a valid photo ID to pick up money through Western Union. Alternately, the send can use a "test" question to help ensure that the correct recipient receives the funds.