|Parents can send money to their students quickly and easily using these three options.
Campus Spending Account
With a major credit card, money can be deposited into a students CSA account through the ACES portal:
- Select the "Campus Card Guest Deposit" tab
- Choose the "Deposit Funds" link
- Enter your student's 800 number
- Fill out the form, and be sure to select "CSA" under the "Fund" field
- Your student will receive the funds in a few minutes
The Alfred campus store cashes personal checks up to $50.00 (picture ID is required). We do not cash personal checks the last week of every semester.
The Alfred campus store is a Western Union Agent.
You can either send money from your closest Western Union outlet or from www.westernunion.com
For security reasons, students will need to fill out Western Union paperwork and present a valid photo ID to pick up money through Western Union. Alternately, the send can use a "test" question to help ensure that the correct recipient receives the funds.