Laptop Required Courses
Laptop required courses can be found HERE.
To order worry-free laptop from the Campus Store, you can order directly from our HP partner. You must order your laptop by mid July to ensure that you have it when school begins.
- Students who choose to use a credit card to purchase a laptop:
- Place the order at the link. ("Campus HP" link below)
- Orders placed after July 20th will automatically ship to the Alfred bookstore. This will avoid the possibility of orders shipping to your home when you have already left to move on campus.
- Students who choose to use FINANCIAL AID to purchase a laptop:
- Place the order at the link. ("Campus HP" link below) and choose Financial aid at check out
- After placing your order, you must set up a BCC account by calling our student accounts office (607-587-4253). Provide them with the amount of the laptop order you just placed at the link.
- All financial aid laptop orders will be shipped to the bookstore, you can pick your order up at the Alfred bookstore when you arrive on campus.
*Please note that the accidental damage protection plan is optional for an additional cost.
Call the Campus Store at (607)587-4020 to get assistance with your laptop order and discuss the payment options.
Students in Digital Media Animation curriculums need to purchase a MacBook Pro. The Apple Affiliate program gives you special education prices. Shop now to get started. Unfortunately, there is no option to directly pay for a Mac with financial aid. Please contact the Campus Store for more information (607) 587-4020
Anyone associated with Alfred State who has a network account and login password can purchase Apple products at a discount. Shop now with your network ID.
Proceeds benefit Alfred State students.