Remote proctor testing is an exciting new way to take exams at college. The Academic team has asked the Campus Store to offer a way to pay for the exam using CSA funds. Here’s how it works:
- Your instructor develops an exam and makes it available online
- Students decide to pay for the exam with either CSA funds or a credit card.
Credit Card Purchases
- Credit card users pay for the exam and can begin test-taking immediately. Access the RPN website here.
- Students who elect to use CSA must purchase an access token using the Campus Store order page
- After CSA funds are verified, a one-time use access token will be emailed using the following schedule
- Order Monday –Friday before 3 pm and receive the code via email on the same day
- Order Monday-Thursday after 3 pm and receive the code via email the next day
- Order after 3 pm Friday, or Saturday and Sunday and receive the code vial email Monday before 10 am.
- Find the RPN website here.
- Use the confidential access token to log in, take the test, and show off your knowledge.
The charge for each test is $12.00.
Need more information? Read this.
The Campus Store provides CSA payment options only for this service and retains none of the revenue.
For questions or assistance, contact the Online Learning Center via email or the Help Desk for technical support (607)587-4357.